jQuery Mobile 1.0 Alpha 3 released!
Just a quick note to let you know that the Alpha 3 has been released on February 4.
The changelog of jQueryMobile.com:
- The team made about 480 commits!
- Fixed around 150 bugs
- Created 240 unit tests (almost all are passing in most browsers)
- Refactored and improved our core and navigation plugins in many ways, and improved consistency across plugin APIs
- Increased our A-Grade browser support to include Firefox Mobile (Fennec), Opera Mobile / Mini, and refined our support for iOS, Android, BlackBerry 6, Palm WebOS, and most modern desktop browsers
- Wrapped the jQuery UI datepicker plugin with a touch optimized theme (it’s not included in our build by default)
- Fixed our “fixed” toolbars – Thanks Kin!
- Improved keyboard and general accessibility support on VoiceOver
- Gotten very close to a-grade support for Windows Phone 7 and Nokia (in branches currently)
- Made headway on several feature branches, like history.pushState support (for hash-free URLs), and simulated scrolling
- Made countless other improvements and optimizations